Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 41 - Mothers Day :)

First off Happy Mother's Day to all the great mothers out there! I hope you all had a great day! It was great talking to my family! This email will be a little short but wanted to share a spiritual thought. Yesterday in church, our Branch President said something that I loved and never thought about. He said you can visibly see how strong your testimony is. I thought about that a lot. Such a true statement. If we have a testimony or believe something, it means we will act on it. So if we believe all this is true, it should definitely be shown in the way we live. We always teach that our message is a way of life but not just sharing of bible verses. It is great to feel the spirit and go to church every Sunday but if we do not change our lives to live according to those spiritual promptings and the lessons we learn at church then we are missing the real reason for those things in our life. We need to try and better ourselves every day to try and live as our Savior did and follow His example. I love that quote from our Branch President. We occasionally think that testimonies are a personal thing but really if we truly have a testimony, we would want to shout it from the rooftops and let everyone know. If we truly believe this Gospel is true, people will know, they wont have to ask you. It will be shown in the way you live, talk, act, and treat others. Not saying we should be perfect if we have a testimony but we should be trying. I am so grateful for the testimony I have gained while I have been serving in this amazing part of the world. I know this Church is true without a shadow of a doubt. I am so grateful for that knowledge and I hope to share it with others for the rest of my life. This is not something for just us and our families but for the whole world. I know we can strengthen our testimonies everyday if we truly have the desire. I hope you all have a great week this week!! Love you all!
This says Jesus Lives Repent. #Amen
 These guys caught this shark and me and Nichols asked to cut some teeth out of its mouth for souvenirs..pretty cool. Ended up eating shark two days later at an investigators and it was way good!  
 The Priesthood holders and a couple investigators in the Tanambao Branch.
 Elder Nichols last Sunday in Tanambao Fort Dauphin.
 
 The start to a bunch of pics from our Pday activity today. We went to a very secluded village which had a really cool beach! It was great and sadly pictures don't do it justice. 







Pic from our dinner with Nari who is a returned missionary in our branch. We grilled some kebabs or brochettes is what we call them haha.
Last Pday activity...last week we played a game where you buy your comp random clothes at the Market and he has to wear them in a picture haha pretty funny!