Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 101 - Hafaliana Foana Tsiky Lava

Akory aby!! Tonga soa aty ambanivohitra. Nandeha tany Antsirabe izahay ary mangatsiaka be mihitsy any fa tsara ihany. I hope you all had a great week. This week was great! We went to Antsirabe will President and Sister Duckworth and that was cool. The best part of the week though was definitely getting all the baptismal interviews done! Everyone is locked in and ready. We will have 6 baptized this Saturday. I'm so pumped! Nirina still has some things to take care of but he will be baptized in a couple weeks! I cannot imagine a better way to spend my last Saturday as a missionary than seeing these great people baptized. I'm so excited. This week was lots of thinking and just sitting back and wondering how I'm so blessed to be here and have the opportunity to be a missionary. I have LDS youth album songs on my phone and listen to them in the mornings sometimes and this song came on this week and it was just perfect for all the things I've been feeling lately. Part of it is this: 

From all the things I’ve seen
I couldn’t even guess
Why others are in need
and I’m so blessed.
When hearts are crying out
I want them to believe
That life can be a beautiful thing
This light that I feel has opened my eyes
Now I wanna give
All my life
All I am
And everything I have
I’ll give away
All the truth
I’ve received
Wasn’t just for me
So I’ll give away everything

I love the words of this song. We are promised blessings as we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know that the blessings we are given are not necessarily for just us to enjoy but we need to share them with everyone we can and use them to bless the lives of others. I cannot bear a stronger testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel and the happiness it brings. I hope you all have a great week!! Mazotoa!
 Last P-day sights. 

 This kid knew how to whip. 
 Guys smashing rocks for a living.

 More pics from P-day last week! 

 Public transportation in Madagascar.
  Walked past our investigator family and they were burning trash and then sang happy birthday to me haha.
  Pics of our P-day activity with Pres Foote before he left.  

 Me and Bishop Olivier. I never served in his ward but he is way cool and the nicest guy. 
 Daughter of an investigator jumped off the stairs onto my shoulders like this and I had  to take a pic. Glad she didn't fall. Haha.
 Pics on drive to Antsirabe









 Missionaries favorite place to eat in Antsirabe be sofina. 

 Me and Elder Razakarison on a pous-pous.
  2nd counselor in district presidency and family in Antsirabe.

 Church building in Antsirabe. 
 Selfie with members in Antsirabe. 
 Us at lunch at be Sofinas. 

 Saw Jessica and her family who are from Fort D but recently moved in Antsirabe. Awesome to see them!